Monday, September 26, 2011

Colors of the Month!

I know that September is just about over but I thought I could still sneak in the Colors of the Month. Orange and Blue are complimentary colors so naturally, they go well together. This month, I chose Saffron and Prussian Blue. The spicy, warm orange and yellow hues of saffron are a great transition to fall. Prussian Blue is one of my absolute favorite colors, I've taken many painting classes and I've always loved pulling out the tube of that rich, deep, slightly warm blue. Here are some items and inspirational photos of Saffron and Prussian Blue for you to take a look at :)
 1. Watercolor Paint at Dick Blick 2. Saffron Tea at Saffron Spices 3. Dress by Thakoon at Revolve Clothing 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses at Amazon 5. Amy Digregorio at Couture Candy 6. Forzieri Pashmina Shawl at Forzieri 7. Oversized Cutwork Top at Asos 8. Donna Morgan Dress at Macys 9. Pretty Balloons at Paper n Stitch

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. oooo great colors and GREAT finds! I especially love that Thakoon dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Saffron Tea photo would look great as a huge painting! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete