Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Colors of the Month!

So I know it's the last day of November but I'm sneaking it in!!! I've been drawn to Cognac and Army Green as we transition from fall to winter. Green is one of my favorite colors and cognac colored leather is an obsession of mine lately.
I want that bag right now and that couch is the couch of my dreams (like most of the things at Restoration Hardware)
1. Wristwatch by NIXON at Net-a-porter 2. Snow Boots by Pajar at Lori's Shoes 3. 'pocket shopper' bag by Labour of Love at Farfetch 4. Drawstring Trouser Skirt by See by ChloĆ© at La Carconne 5. Collins Leather Sofa at Restoration Hardware 6. Street Look at DuMoment 7. Bowery Sunglasses by Spy Optic at Zappos.com 8. Wedge Ankle Boot by Marc by Marc Jacobs at Jildor 9. Vintage French Square Leather Armchair at Restoration Hardware 10. Victoria Dress by IRO at The Outnet

Hope it was a great November ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're posting again - I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Resa! I've tagged you in my holiday conversation. Happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to be able to see your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete